The Real 9-11 Story The Real 9-11 Story

Apologies

A while ago I rated this very harshly. Here's what I said:

---

Score: 0 / 10
Summary: This sickens me
Review: How can you be so insensitive?

What the heck is with the snakes on a plane parody?!

Too far.

---

And I'd like to apologise. What I said was very unfair, and I didn't appreciate this for its artistic value.

Sorry, and good luck with your animations :)

Alag the Band - Teaser Alag the Band - Teaser

Great

Interesting, strange, and inspiring.

Superhouse and Bob Superhouse and Bob

Hmph

I was enjoying it up to the cat-killing scene. Ruined it for me, being a cat lover.

Otherwise, very nice. I only watched upto that part, so seemed ok otherwise.

Also, isn't the whole "my best friend" music part just a rip-off of the similar part in that futurama episode? With Bender and Fry?

tlgmedia responds:

Actually it was an homage to a Calvin and Hobbes strip, but I guess I see the similarity. Sorry the cat killing ruined it for you, but I consider it and the last scene very important to the animation as a whole. I hope you'll give it another chance.

Transmigration Transmigration

Loved it

Is there any other stuff like this?

Rambo's Jungle Clearout Rambo's Jungle Clearout

allright

It was fun, are those heart icons from that linux icon pack? The one wikipedia uses?

Nightmare Nightmare

Fantastic!

Another work of art from the smash bros. I'm all but certain the music came with my SoundBlaster Sound Card. One of them was called "Earthday.mid" I think. Nice though. Clever how you got the animation from "Another Day" into a cartoon.

Nyx (Short Cut) Nyx (Short Cut)

Interesting!

I love those deep rumbling sounds in the background... what is that?

Keep it up!

chenbot responds:

That's me saying "goddess of night" in poor Greek with a lot of delay and reverb. Thanks.

-=Nostalgia=- -=Nostalgia=-

Awesome

I love the synths in this, sounds fantastic!

billyx responds:

Thank you Splatzone, I do organize my synths into a melodic style, you should take a listen at my other songs.

ReRicked (2007) ReRicked (2007)

I'm lovin' it!

Love this, fantastic remix!

Just one thing -- the bells at the start always make me think there's someone on MSN trying to chat with me :P

Still awesome, 10/10 5/5