The Real 9-11 Story The Real 9-11 Story

Apologies

A while ago I rated this very harshly. Here's what I said:

---

Score: 0 / 10
Summary: This sickens me
Review: How can you be so insensitive?

What the heck is with the snakes on a plane parody?!

Too far.

---

And I'd like to apologise. What I said was very unfair, and I didn't appreciate this for its artistic value.

Sorry, and good luck with your animations :)

Alag the Band - Teaser Alag the Band - Teaser

Great

Interesting, strange, and inspiring.

Superhouse and Bob Superhouse and Bob

Hmph

I was enjoying it up to the cat-killing scene. Ruined it for me, being a cat lover.

Otherwise, very nice. I only watched upto that part, so seemed ok otherwise.

Also, isn't the whole "my best friend" music part just a rip-off of the similar part in that futurama episode? With Bender and Fry?

tlgmedia responds:

Actually it was an homage to a Calvin and Hobbes strip, but I guess I see the similarity. Sorry the cat killing ruined it for you, but I consider it and the last scene very important to the animation as a whole. I hope you'll give it another chance.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Fantastico!

Hope I won't get sued for that; Great cartoon! Do you plan to make more in the future? I think I just found my favourite cartoon on NG EVER!

Will + co #2! Will + co #2!

Nice

Very nice, but the subtitles were a bit inconsistent.

diamond-armada responds:

lol thnx for 10. lol Im really not sure if I shall make another... I might do... :D

Will + co #1! Will + co #1!

Fantastic!

OK Will, I'm going to be blunt.

I used to hate your cartoons, I really did. I just didn't find them funny, and that Game Player's Co (I think it was called) was racist in one part. I guess thats what put me off your cartoons.

This, however is fantastic. Seriously - you've really sussed out the comedy formula now.
Your quality levels have shot up by %200, I guess hard work really does pay off.

Absolutely hilarious.

And sorry for any bad reviews I gave you before :)

P.S. - Did you speed up the dancing Wallace? =D

---Splat

diamond-armada responds:

hey Im glad yu loved it :P and thnx for 10. Ye Im definately in ship shape on making more and more as well :) But trouble is, Ive made so much cartoons now that Im slipping out of ideas >_< But thenew one I am starting "Dead Rising Collab" should be a blast!

Anyway, glad yu enjoyed it :P

Futurama Intro Futurama Intro

Nice

I enjoyed tgus very much. Best of luck with your movie. But may I ask, how are you doing voices?

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Best submission I've ever seen!

Absolutely amazing! Loved the special features!